Monday, May 30, 2011

Convention is coming in July and the NEW IB&C

Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait.  I sound like a child at the holidays.  I am soooooooo looking forward to the new catalog and goodies and then Convention!   I've been busy doing my basic cards for convention, the bases that is.  Going just so far till the new info is available to demonstrators and available to the public July 1 OR if you are interested in hostessing an event for Stampin Up, you can get an early peek at the catalog after June 21. Are you interested in hostessing and inviting your friends?  I do all the work.  I bring the projects, supplies, and information and directions on how to do your project.  You come and have fun!  Doesn't that sound easy?

Along with our soon to be revealed new IB & C is the current Summer Mini full of great ideas and supplies for those projects you might wish to do with your children during the summer days when they are saying "I'm bored!"  Our summer catalog is available through the end of August.

Enjoy stamping, sharing and the joy of friends and wishing all of you a relaxing Memorial Day weekend and please don't forget those men and women who have given their all and those that are serving and protecting our freedoms so that we might be with our families.

I found a quote that means a lot to me. Our son is active military and has already done two tours in Iraq and has received the purple heart twice and I have told him I don't want him to get another one.  Here is the quote:


"What men write about war, saying that it is a great plague, is all true.  But they should also consider how great the plague is that war prevents." quote by Martin Luther

No comments:

Post a Comment