Thursday, June 10, 2010

Two Ideas Finished for Convention

Yep, already have two swaps completed!  Am I good or what?  Next I will try and figure out how to do the other ones.  Ha!  Okay, so there is still some time left, right?  Nothing like burning the mid-night oil.  Finished is my 3x3 swap and that was easy.  Next is my cd instructions for a project also easy and I added the drawing to the instructions yesterday.  Good thing I read them as I left out one little step.  ROTFL.  Harder is the two 6+1 although a small amount to make, they should be difficult ideas that should impress others.   HMMMM.   Then I understand I need to make a project to help teach about 90 people.  Oh Yea!  Then there is the 50/50 and shoebox, and last but not least is my own special swap card to trade.  Okay, time is ticking and it is already June 10th!!! What to do, what to do, what to do.  I have been playing all day with various ideas, none seem to jump out as great or even simple.  (drumming fingers on desktop--thinking)

No comments:

Post a Comment