Sunday, June 6, 2010

Convention In The Air

Soon we are off to the Stampin' Up Covnention.  Needless to say I am probably entering too many swaps.  There is the 3x3 swap, then another one, next comes the 6+1 regular full card and I am doing that two times.  One swap will be 25/25 also regular full card and that entails twenty-five finished cards and 25 pre-packed sets ready to assemble.  Whew!  Also, we have the 75 + 1 swap again, regular size cards, and oh yes, one "fancy as you want" swap, a great cd swap by my friend Virginia Killmore, and finally the extra swaps that I just want to swap.  I have heard some people manage 400 samples to swap.  Aaaaaaa, I don't think so although I would LOVE to have 400 samples for ideas for the coming year.

I am all set, I have my papers, inks, assessories and stamps for 2011 Convention.  HooRay, HooRay, HooRay.  All I need to do now is start making cards.  I promise to start really, really, really soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment