Wednesday, January 5, 2011

2011 IT IS HERE READY OR NOT ! ! !

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL YOU WONDERFUL FRIENDS AND FAMILY

I realize as we grow older time flies but goodness, so quickly did the last year pass.  I am looking forward to many exciting SU projects this coming year and hopefully you are as excited as I am.  Soon the new Spring Mini catalog will be available and there are so many goodies it is hard for me to make up my mind.  I want them all naturally.  So many options, it will be difficult to decide.  The papers are scrumpious, the new ribbon roses I am so happy to see, as now I do not have to spend time making my own.  These are dyable also, so you can make whatever your little heart desires for color.  Oh my! 

My favorite flowers are roses, so with these beautiful new papers to use with the ribbon roses, I am excited to get started.   Can't wait to arrive back in the States to start making goodies and, yes, I have already placed my order/s.  Could not wait for the sales to begin either, so guess when it starts January  27, I will have to order MORE !!!   LROTF

No comments:

Post a Comment