Friday, August 13, 2010

It's Friday the Thirteenth ! ! !

Okay, so I'm not going anywhere today considering what day it is!  And now I know why the dog is giving me trouble such as eating my powdered drink inserts for water bottles, AND my lunch while I was on the phone. 

Oh what a surprise I just recieved!  Pam Morgan called from Stampin Up to chat with me.  ME no less and WOW was that a wonderful surprise.  She was so nice and friendly.  So you want to know what we talked about?  It's a secret.  Just kidding.  We talked about lots of things but also about our new recruiting efforts for new down lines.  If you have not participated in or signed to join the recruiting effort, I suggest that you do.  It is a great learning program and builds one's confidence.  These skills can be applied to any situation when dealing with people and by reenforcing listening skills it helps you as an individual re-focus on what is important when interacting with people.   Keep your fingers crossed for me, and oh yes, wish me luck on my new recruiting adventures as I try and become successful with adding a new recruit or two.  

1 comment:

  1. enjoying and following via Stampin connection

    http://mycheerystampinspace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete