Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Back From Convention!!!

I am back!  I am tired! I had soooooo much fun meeting new friends, old friends and everyone else!  I was not thinking as I should have worn my milage clicky thing to see how many miles I walked.  I know it was LOTS!

Just got home, and it is still standing.  I remember leaving my stamping room in a mess, but geez, I didn't realize how bad it really was.  Good thing my hubby has not seen it in this condition as he was gone in another direction while I attended Convention.  So quickly straighten up and threw out paper scraps, lots of paper scraps.  I have spent the last day chasing cobwebs out of my house, unloading cards, looking at my goodies and other fun things as previously mentioned.

I think tomorrow I will be able to add all my cards so you can see what I made for Convention swaps.  Please bear with me.   First, I had to do lunch with my friends today (our usual Wednesday activity).   Tomorrow is already Thursday and we are having a major storm outside and here I am typing away on the computer.  LROTFL.  Better post before it goes up in a sizzle.

No comments:

Post a Comment